Joe Jette obtained his BS of Design drafting Technology from Montana State University-Northern. He has been working at Heberly and Associates since 1997. As our CADD department supervisor he is responsible for managing his personnel to complete the following tasks:
- ESRI GIS projects
- Working with the engineer for a project to develop preliminary “pre-staked”, as-staked, and as-built staking sheets, maps and schematics using AutoCAD
- Assembly of design schematics and guide drawings for OSP contract documents
- Assembly of the required drawings for applications for public right-of-way permits for state lands, state highways, county roads, USFS, BLM/BOR, Creeks/Rivers, Railroads, and others.
- Utilizing AutoCAD Civil3D – develop grading plans for substation, central office, and cell tower design.
- Working with the engineer for a project to develop various construction drawings related to the construction of Electric utilities.